Workplace Representative (WPR) Educators are SRNA members who have been educated to provide presentations developed by SRNA Nursing Practice Advisors.
- Code of Ethics
- Continuing Competence Program
- Medication Administration
- Mobile Devices, Apps and Social Media
- RN Scope of Practice
WPR Educator presentations are ideal for:
- Creating a classroom in your workplace
- Reviewing standards of RN practice
- Learning from RNs who relate to your work environment
If you would like more information about the WPR Educator program we would be happy to provide it to you - email to the address above or call 1-800-667-9945 to speak with Terri Belcourt, RN, Nursing Advisor, Learning & Engagement.